Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason for this.
We collect information in two ways.
Information You Provide to Us
You can provide us information for various reasons:
- Transaction and Billing Information: If you buy something from us you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your company ame and contact information
- Credentials: Depending on the Services we offer, you may provide us with credentials for your server (like SSH username and password)
- Communications With Us: You may also provide us information when you communicate with our team about a support question
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions
- Information from Cookies: A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect our rights and property and others, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
- To communicate with you through email, about offers or keep you up to date with our services.
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
- The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under our Terms of Service or other agreements with you; or
- The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Legal Requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
List of Sub-processors
We use following products/services:
How to Reach Us